Bella Via uses a variety of waxes to maximize comfort and efficiency. Our technicians are discreet and make the hair removal experience as comfortable as possible. For your convenience, a list of waxing prices and helpful pre- and post-procedure tips are provided below. If you should have any questions before your appointment do not hesitate to call or email us.
Our estheticians provide waxing for the following areas:
Arms $30 – $50
Back $45 – $70
Bikini $35 – $60
Brazillian $75 – $125
Eyebrows $20 – $25
Full Face $40
Legs $50 – $90
- Keep the area to be waxed clean and dry. Avoid using creams, gels or oils that may prevent the wax from adhering to the skin.
- Take a warm shower prior to waxing. This helps to open your pores and allow the hair follicles to come out easier.
- Do not use exfoliating products such as Retin-A, AHA’s, scrubs or loofahs, or have any chemical facial peels 3 to 5 days before or after your waxing service.
- If you are waxing for the first time for an event or special occasion, we recommend scheduling the same service four weeks PRIOR to make sure you have no adverse reactions on the big day!
- Do not wax areas with broken skin, moles, skin tags, warts or cold sores. If you are susceptible to cold sores, take medication such as Valtrex the day before, the day of, and the day after your waxing procedure.
- You may wax during your menstrual cycle, however, if you have a low tolerance for pain it is best to refrain 3 days before and during your cycle. Changes and hormone levels can cause increase the sensitivity. If you decide to wax during your cycle, please freshen up and wear a clean tampon before your service.
- You may take Tylenol 30 to 45 minutes prior to waxing to reduce pain.
- Waxing during pregnancy is safe, however, the hormones produced during this time generally cause an increase in irritation and sensitivity.
- We recommend waxing every 3 to 6 weeks or when the hair is 1/4 to 1/2 inch long.
- Depending on your hair growth, your first wax can last two to four weeks. In most cases, hair growth is minimal during the first week or two and will noticeably increase in the 3rd to 4th week. With regular waxing the length of time required between treatments will increase significantly.
Click for More Information
For more information about a particular service, fill out this form and a Bella Via representative will get in touch with you directly to answer any questions you may have. Please allow up to 24 hours for a response as all submissions are reviews. Thank you!