Bella Point Program
Bella Via offers points as a part of our Bella Point Program. This is a free program and is presented as a courtesy to all of our clients. There is no obligation on your part. Each time you visit Bella Via, you have the opportunity to earn points. Over time, these points will add up. When you reach 10,000 points, you will receive a $10 discount that can be used toward any product or service.
How to Earn Points
You can earn points in the following ways:
- 5 points for each dollar spent on every service you receive
- 5 points for each dollar spent on retail products
- 1,000 points when you prebook your next appointment during each subsequent visit
- 2,000 points when you receive a skincare, body care, makeup, or wax service for the first time after a minimum of 3 visits for other services
- 2,500 points when you prebook your next appointment during your initial visit
- 10,000 points when you refer a new client to Bella Via (points are awarded after the referred client has received his/her first service)
- 10,000 points when your “Like & Rate” our Facebook page (Facebook.com/BellaViaSpa)
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I track how many points I have earned?
Your points are printed at the bottom of each receipt, or you can ask our front desk professionals to check your account.
Is there a maximum number of points that I can earn?
There is no limit to the number of points that you can earn. After you have reached 10,000 points, you will automatically receive $10 off your next service or product purchase. You are able to use one point card for $10 off per transaction per day.
What other facts should I know about the Bella Point Program?
There is no date of expiration for your points. Points cannot be used toward gift card purchases or prepaid packages. Daily discount cannot exceed $10, regardless of the number of points you have. Points cannot be shared and are non-transferrable; each client accumulates points separately. In the event of a missed appointment, accumulated points (up to 10,000) will be deducted from your account.